How to Properly Use Firecrackers
- Set your firecrackers on a hard, flat, level surface.
- Make sure you have a clear, open space to light.
- Have a hose, fire extinguisher, or water supply at hand for emergencies.
- Make sure your audience is a safe distance away, a minimum of 30 feet.
- Keep firecrackers in their packaging until you are ready to use.
- Be sure to wear Safety Glasses and Safety Gloves when lighting.
- Use a Sky King Torch, punk or extended lightener to light.
- Use a flashlight at night so you can see the fuse.
- After you light the fuse move a safe distance from the firecracker.
- Never re-use a firecracker that fails to light the first time, use a hose or other water source to soak the firecracker and safely dispose of the firecracker outdoors.
- Do not use with Alcohol.
- Never attempt to take a firecracker apart.
- Never hold a firecracker while lighting.
- Never put your head or any part of your body over a firecracker when lighting.