How to Properly Use
- Set up your fountains on a hard, flat, level surface.
- Make sure you have a clear, open space to shoot.
- Have a hose, fire extinguisher, or water supply on hand for emergencies.
- Be sure you stabilize your fountain with bricks.
- Make sure your audience is a safe distance away, a minimum of 50 feet.
- Make sure all fuses are covered until ready to use.
- Be sure to wear Safety Glasses and Safety Gloves when lighting.
- Use a Sky King Torch, punk or extended lighter to light.
- Use a flashlight at night so you can see the fuse.
- After you light the fuse move a minimum of 20 feet from the fountain.
- Never re-use a fountain that fails to light the first time, use a hose or other water source to soak the fountain and safely dispose of the fountain outdoors.
- Do not use with Alcohol.
- Never attempts to take a fountain apart.
- Never put your hand or any part of your body over a fountain.