How to Properly Use
Rockets & Missiles
- Set up your missile on a hard, flat, level surface.
- Make sure you have a clear, open space to light.
- Have a hose, fire extinguisher, or water supply on hand for emergencies.
- Make sure your audience is a safe distance away, a minimum of 150 feet.
- Make sure all fuses are covered until ready to use.
- Be sure to ear Safety Glasses and Safety Gloves when lighting.
- Use a Sky King Torch, punk or extended lighter to light.
- Use a flashlight at night so you can see the fuse.
- After you light the fuse move a safe distance away.
- Track the trajectory of the flight path of the missile to make sure it comes down cold and does not start a grass or brush fire.
- Never re-use a missile that fails to light the first time, use a hose or other water source to soak the missiles and safely dispose of the missile outdoors.
- Do not use with Alcohol.
- Never attempt to take a missile apart.
- Never put your head or any part of your body over a missile.