How to Properly Use
- Set your Roman Candles into a bucket of sand or into the ground with the fuse end pointing up at a 45-60 degree angle.
- Make sure you have a clear, open space to light.
- Have a hose, fire extinguisher, or water supply on hand in case of emergencies.
- Make sure your audience is a safe distance away, a minimum of 100 feet.
- Keep Roman Candles in their packaging until you are ready to use.
Using Roman Candles
- Be sure to wear Safety Glasses and Safety Gloves when lighting.
- Use a Sky King Torch, punk or extended lighter to light.
- Use a flashlight at night so you can see the fuse.
- After you light the Roman candle move a safe distance away.
- Track the trajectory of the flight path of the Roman candle to make sure it comes down cold and does not start a grass or brush fire.
- Never re-use a candle that fails to light the first time, use a hose or other water source to soak the candle and safely dispose of the candle outdoors.
- Do not use with Alcohol.
- Never attempt to take a candle apart.
- Never hold a Roman candle during functioning.
- Never put your head or any part of your body over a candle.