How to Properly Use Smoke
- Set your smoke/novelties on a hard, flat, level surface.
- Make sure you have a clear, open space to light.
- Have a hose, fore extinguisher, or water supply near by.
- Make sure your audience is a safe distance away, a minimum of 30 feet.
- Keep smoke/novelties in their packaging until you are ready to use.
- Be sure to wear Safety Glasses and Safety Gloves when lighting.
- Use a Sky King Pyro Torch, punk or extended lighter to light.
- Use a flashlight at night so you can see the novelty.
- Stationary novelties/smoke can be used on asphalt or compacted dirt.
- Moving novelties work best on flat surfaces of asphalt, pavement or plywood.
- After you light the fuse move a safe distance away.
- Never re-use a novelty/smoke that fails to light the first time, use a hose or other water source to soak the novelty and safely dispose of the novelty outdoors.
- Do not use with Alcohol.
- Never attempt to take a smoke/novelty apart.
- Never hold a smoke/novelty while lighting.
- Never put your head or any part of your body over a novelty.