How to Properly Use
- Set your sparklers into a bucket of sand, flower pot or into the ground with wire or stick end down.
- Make sure you have a clear, open space to light.
- Have a hose, fire extinguisher, or water supply on hand in case of emergencies.
- Make sure your audience is a safe distance away, a minimum of 25 feet.
- Keep sparklers in their packaging until you are ready to use.
- Be sure to wear Safety Glasses and Safety Gloves when lighting.
- Use a Sky King Torch, punk or extended lighter to light.
- Use a flashlight at night so you can see the sparkler.
- Sparklers do not have fuses.
- Light the top of the sparkler that contains the pyrotechnic material.
- After you light the sparkler move a safe distance away.
- Use a hose or other water source to soak the sparkler after use and safely dispose of the sparkler outdoors.
- Do not use with Alcohol.
- Never attempt to take a sparkler apart.
- Never light more than one sparkler at a time.
- Never hold a sparkler while functioning.
- Never put your head or any part of your body over a sparkler.