How to Properly Use
- Securely attach your wheels to their supports.
- Some wheels come with a nail taped to the packaging.
- Put the nail through the center hole and use a hammer to drive it into a piece of wood or tree.
- Do not hammer too tight because it will prevent the wheel from spinning.
- Make sure you have a clear, open space to light.
- Have a hose, fire extinguisher, or water supply on hand in case of emergencies.
- Make sure your audience is a safe distance away, a minimum of 30 feet.
- Keep wheels in their packaging until you are ready to use.
- Make sure all fuses are covered until ready to use.
- Be sure to wear Safety Glasses and Safety Gloves when lighting.
- Use a Sky King Torch, punk or extended lighter to light.
- After you light the fuse move a safe distance away.
- Never re-use a wheel that fails to light the first time, use a hose or other water source to soak the wheel and safely dispose of the wheel outdoors.
- Do not use with Alcohol.
- Never attempt to take a wheel apart.
- Never put your hand or any part of your body over a wheel.