How to Properly Use
- Set up your tube on a hard, flat and level surface.
- Make sure you have a clear and open space to shoot with at least 150 feet between your launch site and the audience and/or buildings.
- Have a hose, fire extinguisher or water supply on hand in case of emergencies. REMEMBER, SAFETY FIRST.
- Hose down the area you will be lighting fireworks beforehand.
- Be sure you stabilize your tube with bricks for extra reinforcement. Cinder blocks work well too as most tubes can fit inside the block.
- Keep shells in their packaging until you are ready to use.
Using ARTILLERY SHELLS
- Only use the tube provided with the shells. Do not mix different shells with different tubes as some are different sizes.
- Make sure the arrow on the shell is pointing up when putting it in the tube.
- Be sure to wear eye protection and safety gloves when lighting.
- Use a Sky King Pyro Torch or Sky King 2 Hour Lighting Stick (a punk which burns for 2 hours) or an extended lighter to light. (BBQ lighter).
- Use a flashlight or headlamp to see the fuse.
- Never reuse a shell that fails to light the first time. Use a hose or other water source to soak the shell. Return the shell to Sky King with a receipt and we will replace it for you.
- Wait a minimum of 30 seconds before reloading another shell in the tube.
- Make sure to shake any loose debris out of the tube before putting another shell in the tube.
- Recheck the tube’s bracing before next launch.
- Do not use fireworks while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never ignite a shell outside of a tube.
- Never attempt to take a shell apart.
- Never position any part of your body over a loaded tube.
- Never use an artillery shell in a manner it is not meant to be used.