How to Properly Use
200 Gram Repeaters
- Set up the repeaters on a hard, flat and level surface. Use a piece of plywood if lighting in the grass.
- Make sure you have a clear and open space to shoot with a minimum distance of 150 feet between your launch site and the audience and/or buildings.
- Have a hose, fire extinguisher or water supply at hand in case of emergencies. Remember, SAFETY FIRST.
- Hose down the area you will be lighting fireworks beforehand.
- Be sure to stabilize your repeater with bricks for extra reinforcement. Cinder blocks are good to use too.
- Make sure all fuses are covered until ready to use. Remember to take the fuse cover off once the repeater is set up.
Using 200 Gram Repeaters
- Be sure to wear eye protection and safety gloves when lighting.
- Use a Sky King Pyro Torch or Sky King 2 Hour Lighting Stick (a punk which burns for 2 hours) or an extended lighter to light. (BBQ lighter).
- Use a flashlight or headlamp to better see the fuse.
- After the fuse is lit, move a minimum of 20 feet from the repeater.
- Never reuse a repeater that fails to light the first time. Use a hose or other water source to soak the repeater and let it sit for a bit. Bring the repeater back to Sky King with your receipt and we will replace it for you.
- Never use fireworks while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Never attempt to take a repeater apart.
- Never position any part of your body over a repeater when lighting.
- Never use a repeater in a manner it is not meant to be used.